Search this blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Minimizing the Office 2007 Ribbon

For those of you who are working with low resolution of 1024X768, or below, you must have felt the need of more space while using office 2007. When I work in my college with same resolution, I always want to get more space, specially while using Powerpoint. Now, some more space can be added by minimizing the ribbon, and thus hiding all the buttons which are expanded. This came to me accidentally when I double click on the ribbon, and the ribbon minimized. (These kind of accidents are good )



This can be minimized either by double click on the tabs names, or right click on then and then choose “Minimize the Ribbon“. After the ribbon is minimized, to access the options in each tab, single click them, and after the work is done, it auto hides. Double click it back, and you will see the expanded tabs once again.
Do try this simple trick, if you face space problem.

No comments: